Elmhurst Heritage Foundation Membership
Support our town, our history and our heritage — become a member today!
See Membership Application and fees below.
Your support helps us:
- Enhance new exhibits, expand community activities and offer engaging educational programs at the Elmhurst History Museum and the Churchville Schoolhouse
- Raise critical funds to support the Heritage Foundation’s mission and ongoing commitment to the culture and history of the community
- Preserve the rich history of Elmhurst for generations to come
All membership levels include the following membership benefits:
- Invitations to special events, including members-only tours, gallery tours, receptions, exhibit previews and more
- “The Heritage Connection” newsletter and frequent communication. For a sample of our members-only newsletter, click here
- 10% discount at the museum gift shop
- Reduced rates for children’s programs
- Membership in the Time Travelers Program, including discounts on admission and benefits at more than 250 museums nationwide
- Supporting and Corporation members will receive all benefits of regular membership, plus the award winning book Visionary: An Elmhurst Retrospective and recognition in museum publications
Three Easy Ways to Join: Click, Call or Mail
1. Call: 630-833-1457
Please enclose checks made payable to Elmhurst Heritage Foundation.
Elmhurst Heritage Foundation
120 E. Park Ave
Elmhurst, Illinois 60126
3. Click: Complete the form below and choose your level of membership. Once you hit submit you’ll be directed to PayPal where you can choose your method of payment.